Name a better combination than peanut butter and chocolate… We’ll wait! Next time you’re craving something sweet, try out our Peanut Butter Choc Bites recipe.
For The Peanut Butter Balls
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- ½ cup Vanilla Protein Powder
- ⅓ cup Honey
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
For Chocolate Coating
- 3 ounce Baking Chocolate unsweetened
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
Peanut Butter Balls
- Combine all the ingredients, peanut butter, protein powder, honey, and vanilla. Mix these ingredients in a food processor or blender and looks like soft dough.
- Then make some balls in 1-inch from that soft dough and arrange them in a single layer on a baking sheet or a plate. If the dough is soft and runny, add more protein powder. If the dough looks dry and crumbles easily, add a dash of milk of your choice to make it moist.
- Freeze these balls for about 20-30 minutes to make the mixture firmer and less sticky.
- Prepare chocolate coating by mixing chocolate, sweetener, and coconut oil. All these ingredients put in a microwave-safe bowl, microwave in 30-second intervals until melted and smooth.
- Take out the peanut butter balls from the freezer. Get a toothpick and poke into the peanut butter balls and pour over the melted chocolate. Place coated balls on parchment paper and remove the toothpick from those balls. Freeze again for 2 hours.
- Take them out and serve as a snack or dessert.