What Is Clinical Post Workout?
The aim of the product is to provide you with all post workout nutrition needs in a convenient and delicious BBP shake.
What Are The Benefits Of Clinical Post Workout ?
Clinical Post Workout offers an injection of grass fed, fast-acting Whey Protein Isolate to ensure your muscles only receive the highest quality protein. An additional 4000 mgs of BCAAs has been added, bringing the total BCAA content to 12,900mg to optimise protein synthesis. Maltodextrin (104GI) and rice flour (GI95) provides 40 grams of high GI carbohydrates, ensuring insulin levels are spiked and pushes the BCAAs, EAAs, protein and glycogen into your muscle cells. Importantly, we have kept the sugar levels down at 2.2 grams per serve. Included on the formulation is 5 grams creatine monohydrate. This can be utilised as a maintenance dosage that assists with power output, strength and muscle gain. Importantly, all ingredients and dosages have been formulated in line with scientific literature.
Post-workout in one of the most important times to fuel your body with the right blend of supplementation. The goal is to have high-quality protein sources to aid recovery, a simple carbohydrate source to create an insulin spike, and amino acids that can be pushed into your muscle via drive-in insulin. Remember, you don’t grow in the gym. You grow when your muscles recover adequately from when they have been broken down during exercise. This is why It’s critical to have correct supplementation post-workout. If you looking for a low GI mass gainer, see our Muscle Meal Mass Gainer.
- Study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29138605
‘ In summary, creatine supplementation increases lean tissue mass and upper and lower body muscular strength during resistance training ‘
- Study: http://www.springer.com/gp/book/9781588296115 Pages 474, 486 & 498
- Study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25946994
- Study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25665401
- Study: Levenhagen DK, Gresham JD, Carlson MG, Maron DJ, Borel MJ, Flakoll PJ. Postexercise nutrient intake timing in humans is critical to recovery of leg glucose and protein homeostasis. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2001;280(6):E982–93.’EARLY postexercise ingestion of a nutrient supplement enhances accretion of whole body and leg protein, suggesting a common mechanism of exercise-induced insulin action.’
When Should I Use Clinical Clinical Post-Workout?
Clinical Post-Workout should only be used after intense exercise such as weightlifting. The goal of this shake is to raise insulin levels to aid recovery. It is the only time we recommend purposely raising insulin levels. If you are a hard gainer and looking for a mass gainer to consume at other times besides post-workout, try our Low GI Muscle Meal.
The BlackBelt Difference.
In-house manufacturing, raw ingredient traceability, laboratory tested supplements. These are the three pillars that ensures we consistently provide product quality and maintain competitive factory direct prices. Our passion for delivering quality to our loyal customer base flows into every product, and we make sure every product is exact to specification.