What is Night Time Casein Protein?
Our casein protein is sourced from pasture-fed cows. It is very high in protein, low in fats and carbohydrates and tastes delicious.
What happens when you sleep?
You grow! There are three phases of sleep and it has been shown that the majority of human growth hormone is released from the pituitary gland during stage 3 ( Deep Sleep Stage ). Providing your muscles with a drip of a protein and aminos throughout this period will aid muscle recovery. If you require fast acting protein, consider supplementing with our whey protein isolate or clinical post workout.
Night Time Casein Protein Benefits Breakdown.
- Casein slowly digests, giving your muscles a consistent drip of protein/amino’s throughout the night.
- High in BCAAs (5 grams per serve) and EAAs.
- High protein, low fats, and carbohydrates – perfect night time nutrition.
- More than any other protein, Casein makes you feel full and satisfied.
- Mineral blend Inclusion.
- Our raw Casein comes from grass-fed cows.
- Blended into a range of delicious flavors.
- Third party lab tested – Know what you are purchasing
Our Casein Suppliers.
We source our casein from the world leader in dairy products. Glanbia Nutritionals (Ireland) ensures we receive grass fed, laboratory tested casein.
Study 1: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9405716/
‘In conclusion, the speed of protein digestion and amino acid absorption from the gut has a major effect on whole body protein anabolism after one single meal’
Study 2: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3905294/
‘The ability to form this clot makes it very efficient in nutrient supply. The clot is able to provide a sustained slow release of amino acids into the bloodstream.’
The BlackBelt Difference.
In-house manufacturing, raw ingredient traceability, laboratory tested supplements. These are the three pillars that ensure we consistently provide product quality and maintain competitive factory direct prices. Our passion for delivering quality to our loyal customer base flows into every product, and we make sure every product is exact to specification.